The HexArmor FireFighter Extrication-Rescue Safety Gloves are designed to provide firefighters with the ultimate protection against cuts, abrasions, impacts, and bloodborne pathogens.
These gloves are made with a variety of high-performance materials, including SuperFabric® brand material, TP-X® palm, and Impact Exoskeleton™.
- Cut resistance: ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 protection out of an A9 cut scale
- Impact protection: Back-of-hand impact exoskeleton protects knuckles and fingers from smash and pinch hazards
- Abrasion resistance: Durable TP-X® palm provides ultimate abrasion resistance
- Bloodborne pathogen resistance: Meets ASTM F1671-2007 standards for resistance to bloodborne pathogens
- Dexterity: Snug fit and flexible materials provide excellent dexterity
- Comfort: Breathable Airprene™ hook and loop closure provides a secure fit and improved comfort
- Protects firefighters from cuts, abrasions, impacts, and bloodborne pathogens
- Provides a snug fit and excellent dexterity
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
Overall, the HexArmor FireFighter Extrication-Rescue Safety Gloves are an essential piece of PPE for any firefighter.
In addition to the above, here are some other key features of the HexArmor FireFighter Extrication-Rescue Safety Gloves:
- Launderable: Machine washable for easy care
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Meets NFPA 1951 standards
If you are a firefighter, we highly recommend the HexArmor FireFighter Extrication-Rescue Safety Gloves.
Order your HexArmor FireFighter Extrication-Rescue Safety Gloves today!
SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer) Durable TP-X® palm reinforcement utilizes the highest-level of abrasion resistance while maintaining an oil-resistant grip. (Exterior layer) Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor. Printed PVC synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations. Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity. Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life. Breathable Airprene™ VELCRO® brand® brand cuff secures fit and improves comfort.
TRIED AND TESTED IN RESCUE/EXTRICATION MANEUVERS
Cut + Puncture Resistance
Designed to prevent lacerations and slashes from reaching the skin, all EXT Rescue gloves feature an interior layer of SuperFabric brand material with ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 protection out of an A9 cut scale.
Joints and knuckles are protected with back-of-hand impact protection, keeping hands safe from smash and pinch hazards caused by falling tools or equipment present to first responders.
Durable, reinforced TP-X palm delivers a versatile grip with ultimate abrasion resistance. Extra reinforcement on the index finger and thumb crotch help to withstand excessive wear and tear.
Comfort + Dexterity
Fully lined with secure cuff enclosure and length options, EXT Rescue gloves combine enough comfort and dexterity to handle operating hydraulic cutters and other rescue and extraction tools.